1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on renewing my AAA membership for $48.
2. Today I feel good towards money. Why? Because it's a three paycheck month! :)
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was have a Sunday night roommate family potluck dinner. I contributed homemade hummus and a bag of chips, so it was an inexpensive side dish. The company was worth any cost, thought!
4. I will consider this week a success if I renew my car's registration! It's due by Oct 26th and I'll be out of town on vacation...
5. If I could could quit my job for a month and travel throughout one country, I would choose ohh this is a hard one! I'm obsessed with India and Vietnam, but I've been to both those countries already... so, I'll go with Egypt. :)