Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Bonus

My company surprised us a few weeks ago! Our supervisor told us that all employees would be receiving a holiday bonus and an annual bonus! This is very unexpected, as we did not receive raises in the spring and were told that there would be no bonuses for 2009.

Incidental money is fantastic! I feel very lucky to be working for such a fantastic company who truly values their employees. Here is what I will be doing with my net $375 holiday bonus:

  • Roth IRA $200
  • Charity $50
  • Shopping $125
Are you getting any sort of bonus for 2009?

1 comments:

Anonymous December 13, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

Sweet! I would love to be surprised with type of bonus.

They cut our raises back last year and have to keep it lower than normal again this year. It's not too bad of a cut and I am still very grateful to have a job. They even had to cut the holiday party for the main part of our company, but are still throwing a holiday party this week with our department.

I can't complain. What charity did you donate to?

Happy Holidays!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP