(Sorry for the lack of posts recently - we're FINALLY all moved in to the new place, with internet/cable/utilities set up and *almost* completely settled.)
I've seen this on a few other blogs, and I think it's a really cute idea!
My wallet is my most recent large purchase, and one my first purchases on my credit card. It is a Michael Kors, and I absolutely love it! I use it a lot just by itself when I'm going out. So, what's inside of it?
The front compartment has 2 slots to it and 1 zippered area for change. The front slot is for all my bills (currently $10) and the back slot holds my receipts and a few checks. I am a receipt horder, but I have been getting into the habit of cleaning it out once a week, keeping the important ones in my mini filing cabinet.
The back compartment contains all my cards. My license is the blacked-out portion and it's still from my home state... I really should update it soon since then I can make use of the near-by library! My most-used card is my WaMu Gold Debit Card. It comes with PayPass, which I have only used once at a local 7-11 but it's pretty neat and the card gives me $0.03 back per purchase, up to $250 per year. (After doing some calculations, that means I would have to use it 23 times per day to receive the maximum return, lol.) My other cards are:
- CapitalOne Platinum Credit Card
- Health Insurance HMO Card
- Costco Membership Card
- AAA Membership Card
- Starbucks Card x2 (one might be empty... shows how much I use them!)
- AMC MovieWatcher Card (still says I am a student, love the discount!)
- Nordstrom Gift Card x2 (from returns I've made recently)
- Coach Gift Card (Christmas present)
- Victoria's Secret Gift Card (maybe $1 and some cents left on it)