Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Miscellaneous

I've had a fantastic 3 day weekend! There's been a lot going on so I figured I would do some brief updates.

  • In case you don't follow me on Twitter, my dream job called on my birthday to schedule an in-person interview! I'm flying out at the end of the month and am SO excited/nervous! :)
  • I also spent the weekend telling some of my best friends and roommates about the interview, in case something does happen very quickly and I have to be open to it...some of them were rather surprised but they have all been incredibly supportive for which I am so thankful!
  • I went shopping after work on Friday. Bought a blazer from H&M ($54.32) to go with black pants for my upcoming interview since my old suit is...well...old! Plus a dark gray cardigan and little black dress from Nordstroms ($68.40 but used a gift card I got for Christmas).
  • Bought ice cream for $2.99 and watched "The Godfather" with friends on Friday night, which I had never seen but was surprisingly good!
  • On Saturday night, I drove to a girls' night. We had an awesome dinner ($30) at a really cute, trendy and inexpensive small-plates restaurant. The atmosphere was awesome and the food was delicious! I had a small salad, ahi tuna entree and a small dessert plus half a glass of sangria...the perfect amount of food. Yum!
  • Sunday was a full day of football and going out with friends after bootcamp class.
  • Went rockclimbing for the first time ever today and had a BLAST! Fantastic mental and physical workout. The price was $25 for the required first-time lesson, gear and 1/2-day pass. I definitely want to add this to my workout routine, even if it's just a few times a month!
What did you do this weekend? :)

3 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com January 18, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

I follow you but I have to figure out how to make a separate list in another column of something. The twitter feed is insane...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck on your upcoming interview :D

curls-and-pearls January 18, 2011 at 11:39 AM  

good luck, I'm so excited for you!!!!

Bonnie January 18, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

Congrats!!!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP