Wednesday, September 7, 2011


Here are some quick personal finance updates:

  • I spent $1,263 last month while I was being a nomad. Most of this was on food, cabs, gifts and fun things since friends were incredibly generous with letting me stay with them!
  • I spent $440 on movers. My Dad generously offered to pay the other half. (Yes, it was ridiculously expensive, but that was due to being last minute.)
  • I was able to save $700 which was split between travel, gift and E-funds.
  • I just wrote checks for September rent ($1,200), security deposit ($1,175) and September cable/internet ($67.73) which is billed forward.
  • I had to buy a wireless router (roommate has a desktop that he plugs in via ethernet)...the cheapest was $32 at Best Buy because I wanted it right away.
  • I've already got $140 in cash back rewards from my Chase Freedom card! Granted, $100 of that was the sign-up bonus...but I'll take it!
  • I've also been buying some things online (like this via Nordstrom!)...but I don't really want to talk about that. It's coming out of my budget but not putting me in the red, so it's all good. ;)
With all of this money going in/out, my bank account is FINALLY back to a "normal" balance after having so much inflow due to selling my car before moving here and the return of my prior security deposit just sitting there.


structured settlement cash February 10, 2012 at 4:07 AM  

The Indian mutual fund industry logged 2% decline in the month-end assets to Rs 6.82 trillion in November despite inflows of around Rs 38 billion in the month.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by 2008

Back to TOP