Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

I hope you had a fun and relaxing Labor Day weekend! Work let us leave early on Friday, so my coworker and I did some shopping for makeup. I ended up spending $81 which was more than I had intended to, but all completely items were ones I use on an almost daily basis that needed replenishing! I'm not good at doing my own makeup but am trying to get the tools to get better. The rest of the weekend consisted of:


Rooftop party
Errands ($2.99 wine at Whole Foods wine store! Gasp, it competes with Trader Joe's?!)
Wine/college football on Saturday night
Friend's birthday brunch/drinking/board games/card games all day Sunday
Relaxing and reading The Help all day on Monday (finished it tonight - SO GOOD! Cannot wait to see the movie this weekend!)
Continuing to settle into my new apartment :)

Definitely a great weekend and a great start to Fall! Cannot wait for the leaves to start changing soon.

1 comments:

Unknown September 7, 2011 at 2:28 PM  

Sounds like a great long weekend :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP