In bullet point format:
- I went over my weekend staycation budget by $5.84. I'm totally okay with that!
- I've been slowing adding weight lifting to my workout regime, so now it's kickboxing classes 2x a week and weights 2-3x a week.
- Finished reading The Girl Who Played with Fire and Sarah's Key recently. Both were awesome, in really different ways! :)
- I got some new prescriptions recently. Picked them up at Target yesterday... thank GOODNESS for insurance + generics! $52.85 out of pocket, but they will last me the rest of the year.
- I'm obsessed with the Sally Hanser Nail Color Pen my Mom sent me in a recent care package. I'm horrible at giving myself a manicure (my hands are NOT steady!) but this is a lot easier than normal nail polish... not perfect, but good enough! :)
- Went on a date on Wednesday! I had a great time and it seemed like he did, too. (He kissed me when he walked me to my door.) But now it's Sunday and I haven't heard from him...
- Purchased some groceries this weekend. Great buys (thanks to awesome sales and coupons) included a Kashi frozen meal for $3, a dozen natural, large eggs for $0.88, a Betty Crocker Warm Delights cake for $0.05, a free package of McCormick's seasoning mix and a free package of Uncle Ben's Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Rice Medley. Yum!
- My Mom included $40 for me in the recent care package (love her!) so I put $20 in my CL/25th Fund and am using $20 for whatever I feel like... so far, a Starbucks happy hour frappuchino ($1.83) and a burrito for Friday's dinner ($6.43). Oh, and I think $1 for parking?