Courtesy of My Pretty Pennies! I'm a few days late, but it's fun to do.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on clothes! I spent $91.02 at H&M :)
2. Today I feel good towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was continue watching S4 of Dexter with friends.
4. I will consider this week a success if I don't spend too much on groceries! They are my vice.
5. My first job was the ticket seller at a go-karting track... other than babysitting. It was really fun and really easy! I think that's what started my interest in customer service. (Even though that's not currently what I do.)