Sunday, October 19, 2008

24 Hour Fitness

I have been keeping up with my weekly work-out routine. I had written a post a few months ago on working out. The apartment we live in now is right across the street from a mall in which there is a 24 Hour Fitness. Last week, I found a fantastic deal through Costco where a 2-year membership to 24 Hour costs $289.99 (+ $9.00 s/h), which comes out to approximately $12.45 per month! (Of course, it is all paid up front. But compared to the $40/month plus $30 initiation fee that the club would charge, this is a phenomenal deal.)

Since I am more interested in exercise classes than actually using the machines at the gym, I went online and got a 7-day free pass to that 24 Hour Fitness across the street. I used my pass this morning and took a Turbo Kick Box class at 10am. It was a very intense, extremely fast but an amazing workout. The instructor was very encouraging and the class was packed. I really enjoyed it, and I plan on trying a few other classes this week to make the most of my free pass. Based on this kickboxing class alone, however, I am going to purchase the 2-year membership from Costco. I am the type of person that will definitely use it and not let it go to waste! I look forward to trying out other classes like hip hop, pilates and maybe yoga. :)

3 comments:

Sunflowers October 20, 2008 at 1:53 AM  

Wow! That IS a great deal!! Is it available on Costco's website, or in-store?

MoneyMaus October 20, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

@sunflowers - I got it online on Costco's website. There is a link to it on their main page.

Leilani September 5, 2009 at 5:36 AM  

This was really a fantastic deal. I too joined the 24 Hour Fitness club through this offer and saved huge money.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP