Thursday, October 23, 2008

On Heels!

I love heels. More specifically, 3.5"+ heels, since I am very short. Here are my favorites that I currently own:




For the past few months, I had been dying to own a pair of fancy heels, ones that would be appropriate for parties, going out and perhaps the occasional date. Something other than just a pointed-toe, since I own a few of those already and they are my favorite. I finally found a pair that I wanted: BCBGirls "Famous" sandal. However, it was NOWHERE to be found in a size 5, online or at a store. Last week, when I read Well-Heeled's shoe posts, it inspired me to keep looking for them. Lo-and-behold, they were on sale at Amazon! With one left in a size 5! I immediately ordered them, spending $76.97. They arrived yesterday. What do you think? (I'm in love! They go perfect with my little black dresses. And yes, those are my feet. I am not the best photographer, though...) :)



5 comments:

Distar October 23, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

those are cute! i want to find myself a pair too! you wear really high heels girl.

funny thing, I just did a post on a pair of boots I want... came to your blog and you're blogging shoes too.. must be a sign ;)

Anonymous October 24, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Cute shoes! I definitely dig the pointy-toe heels in the first picture...I wish that I could wear ones like that, but I wear size 9.5 (I'm a tallish girl...5'9") and my feet look super long in normal shoes without the added point.

Shen Dove October 25, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

I feel your pain with finding shoes small enough. I am short too and love wearing high heels. I like the shoes you bought and the fact the color is neutral, so you can wear them with plenty of things.

Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 2:26 AM  

I love the polka-dot ones!

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com October 29, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

I love all of the choices above, and i like the shape of the new one, but snakeskin makes me shiver.. I really hate snakes so I .. just can`t love them. I`m sorry!!!!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP