Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tagged, Once Again!

I was tagged by Sunflowers @ The Debt Chronicles! Good thing, too, as I have been trying to think of something to blog about recently. Also, I'm just going to list the 7 facts and not tag anyone back - especially since I can never follow all the on-going tagging! :)

Seven Facts

  1. I have an obsession with designer jeans ever since I bought my first pair 4 years ago (and they still look as good as new!)... I own 4 pairs.
  2. I love text messages! Good thing I have unlimited texts through Verizon!
  3. I am under 5' tall (short?)
  4. My favorite foods are Indian and Thai (mutter paneer and pad see eew, respectively)
  5. I do not include my car ('02 Civic) in my net worth
  6. I love the cardio kickboxing classes at my gym and would be willing to pay a LOT more than I do now just to keep going to them
  7. I wear my heart on my sleeve -- which gets me into trouble sometimes!

2 comments:

Distar June 17, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

do a post on designer jeans?

Even though I love shopping, other than a pair of Citizens, all my other jeans are Banana Republic/Gap/Zara etc. I'd love to hear about what you look for when you buy.

HighClassLowIncome June 18, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Love designer jeans! I also teach cardio kickboxing (TKB) so I'm glad to hear that you love the classes!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP