Sunday, September 20, 2009

Catching Up

I'm back from my week-long vacation to NYC! It was fantastic! And I'll admit that I am very obsessed/addicted to that city. Now if only I could live there... ;)

I barely did any studying while I was away and while I don't feel behind, I need to get back on track. Today I will be doing that plus some grocery shopping/cooking (ugh... I miss all the amazing meals and take out already!) and going through my finances from the trip. I'll post more about it once I'm back to reality.

Hope you had a great weekend! Looking forward to what my Google Reader has in store for me...

P.S. Does anyone else get the post-vacation blues? Not a fan :(

1 comments:

Anonymous September 21, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

Glad you had fun in NYC. Such a great city! And yes... I hate the post-vacation blues!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP