Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Goodbye, August!

August was a good month! I had fun with friends and did a solid amount of studying. Here's a review of my goals from August:

August Goals
1. CFA studying. Specifically: the FRA topic section. Pass! I finished this section this weekend.
2. Read one book for fun. I have this one on hold at the library! Fail. I did get quite a bit of reading done in my current book, but didn't finish.
3. Try to make one new friend. Somehow! Fail. However... I am going to lunch tomorrow with a co-worker, so hopefully we'll start to be better friends! I also have a few ideas to keep working on this one.
4. Go to gym 2x per week. Pass! This was easy because it's already in my schedule.
5. Buy a rice cooker! Pass! I have used it a few times already and LOVE it!

1 comments:

SS4BC September 2, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

I would totally be your friend - I need one, too!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP