Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday? Not For Me!

I have never shopped early on Black Friday. My Mom has gone with my brother before for computer-related/electronic items (flash drives, external hard drives, etc.) but I would much rather sleep in. Or catch up on my TV shows I missed from earlier this week - which is what I did this morning while the rest of my family played golf.

However, I will be going this afternoon to do some poking around and to see if I can find anything that's left over. Enjoy the rest of the long weekend! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous November 28, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

Our family has a tradition of going to local antique stores and shops with cute housewares and decorations for sale. No crazy black friday madness, just calm browsing and catching up with friends (the shop owner is a friend).

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP