Friday, November 14, 2008

More Shopping!

I decided that I needed to replace my basic black heels. So, I purchased these ones from Amazon! I am so excited. Total damage: $83.90. (Worth it, as shoes last me 4+ years!)

Yesterday I went to Marshall's and purchased a set of 6 martini glasses for $10. They have already come in handy for this yummy cocktail! (A set of 4 similar ones at Target was $15.)

Tonight will be dinner and a movie with my roommates. The movie will be free, since I remembered I still have 2 AMC movie passes left! (I was given 4 of them and a $50 gift certificate to The Melting Pot as a parting gift from my 3-year on-campus job in June. I planning on using that for my birthday in January!)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP