Sunday, November 9, 2008

Only 2.5 weeks til Thanksgiving!!

I had a great weekend! Spent time with my roommates, friends and myself - including going to my intense but awesome kickboxing class at the gym, doing some reading and cooking*. :) Here's what I spent:

Wal-Mart, $5.90
Groceries, $6.22
Lunch with a friend, $6.45
Curry Pies from a local market, $10
Nordstrom for a new blush, $19.04
Alcohol, $21.91 (I made this martini for myself & friends, which comes out to $1.18 per drink... so much nicer/cheaper to stay in than go out to the over-priced bars. Plus it was delicious!)

Total: $69.52

*Though sometimes I wish I wasn't single!

1 comments:

Distar November 11, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

haha, trust me though when you're cooking for a man your grocery bills will skyrocket. they can just eat so much!!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP