Saturday, November 1, 2008

October Month-End

Time to re-visit those October goals!

1. Settle into my budget. Pass.
2. Work out 2x per week. Almost - I worked out 2x per week & joined a gym, but had a cold from last Sunday through Thursday so I didn't work out this week. But I would have!
3. Learn to cook one new meal. Pass - More than one! :)
4. Sell old TV on CraigsList. Fail - I put it on CL but had 2 buyers fall through. I re-posted it yesterday at a slightly lower value.
5. Start to purchase Christmas gifts Fail - I did not purchase any gifts, but I found exactly what I am getting my roommates. Just have to buy them!

1 comments:

Anonymous November 2, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

yeah, CL is unfortunately known to bring some flakes...but good work on the re-posting! i find that usually the 2nd time brings better people :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP