Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Needs vs Wants

There are some things that I need:

  • A new pair of black pointed-toe heels (my old ones are looking very worn and they are 4 years old...plus I wear these almost daily to work - I could get them repaired, but it would cost around $30 which is a little less than 1/2 the cost of a new pair for me)
  • At least 1 new pair of pants for work (I currently have 3 that I rotate through, plus 2 skirts and a few dresses - however it is too cold for those now and the pants are 5 years old!)
And there are some things that I want:
  • Some new work shirts (I mostly wear cardigans and light sweaters since our office is really cold, but I'd love some dressier/more professional items)
  • New earrings (I found small studs that I want at Macy's, 2 pairs for $40 - all my other earrings are hoops)
  • A new purse!!!
  • Holiday Party dress (I have 1 or 2 options in my closet... but what girl doesn't love new dresses?!)
  • New work-out pants

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP