Friday, August 7, 2009

Busy!

Studying has taken over most of my time! I go to the library 3x a week and Starbucks about 2x. Surprisingly, I'm enjoying it. I really like the challenge and it's keeping my mind in great shape :) (Don't worry - I won't stop blogging, it just might be more infrequent!)

This weekend I have a girlfriend visiting me from Saturday to Sunday! We're planning on going out for an easy hike, grabbing some dinner and she might join me at yoga on Sunday morning. :)

My spending is going well. Nothing excessive so far! I did spend all my clothing budget last month on this jacket (hooray for the price adjustment!) and it arrived earlier this week - I am in love!! :) Last weekend I spent around $100, all on groceries and some supplies for the apartment. I do a lot of batch cooking and bought all the things I needed to make a lot of simple meals for the month - it'll help me while I'm studying so I don't have to think/worry about dinner!

I woke up this morning not feeling well, so I'm taking my first sick day of the year. I'm feeling a little better after getting more sleep, but I don't have the energy to get ready and go to work. Luckily I don't have any deadlines, plus 90% of the department (including both my boss and team leader) is out today anyway so it would have been a very slow day.

And really, I need to fix/update my blog. I tried last weekend and failed. Here goes round two this weekend! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous August 9, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

I think I've already taken several sick days this year. I always feel guilty, even though I've never called in sick when I wasn't!

Cute jacket -- I'm glad they were so great on the price adjustment!

Distar August 9, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

that's a really cute jacket! and great price too. i can't for the life of me do fall shopping when it's so hot out... i guess that would be the way to get some deals though right?!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP