Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend!

I had a great weekend! On Friday night I went out with one of my roommates and a friend. I drove, so I didn't buy any drinks but still had a blast with them. On Saturday, one of my college roommates/best friends came down to visit. We went to lunch, window-shopped at the mall, got frozen yogurt, went to a used bookstore and cooked dinner at home. I really enjoy girl time with her and am so glad we can stay connected and see each other every once in a while! :) On Sunday I went to brunch with the roommates, ran some errands and went to yoga - my brain and hormones were out-of-whack so I didn't get in any studying.

Friday
$0

Saturday
$7.38, Lunch
$3.50, Book
$3.31, Frozen Yogurt

Sunday
$10, Brunch
$9.54, Groceries
$18.37, Rice cooker

Total: $52.10

2 comments:

Lucy August 11, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Sounds like a fun weekend! I love used bookstores.

SavingDiva August 11, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Oh! I love to buy books :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP