Since I started my blog in the middle of 2008, I did not post about any annual goals. Since it is 2009, I thought I would start of the year right and make some! Here are my goals for 2009:
- Increase Net Worth to $15K
- Increase E-Fund to $8K
- 2009 Roth IRA: Contribute at least $3K (I don't believe I can max it out...)
- Take one extra vacation (I am already planning for Vegas again and a trip to NYC, so this would be something else entirely)
- Get back into golf (lessons & perhaps playing on a semi-regular basis)
- Study and sit for CFA Level I (in December '09)
I am also getting a slight pay increase with my promotion that has already gone into effect plus I am eligible for a merit increase in April and my company might still give out a small annual bonus in March. (Plus the holiday bonus in December) Hopefully with all that extra income and the occasional survey checks - and perhaps some 2009 gift exclusion income from my parents - I will be able to reach some/all of these goals!