Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lost

I can't find my favorite earrings: white-gold hoops. I've been looking for them for 3 weeks now and they are gone.

But unfortunately, I am 90% sure that I accidentally threw them away. I had purchased new earrings a few weeks ago, took out the other ones and put them in the mini jewelry box they came in. And I think I put the case in the little bag and somehow tossed the bag without thinking. :(

I went to Macy's (where I got the originals) to see how much it would cost to replace them...

$135!

The worst part? This was the 2nd pair of the exact earrings that I've lost. I lost 1 of the earrings in NYC about 2 years ago and my brother bought me the same pair as a replacement for my graduation present last May. I feel like an idiot - I am so careful with everything!

I want them back. But I know I don't want to pay $135 for them, when I think I got them for about $60 originally. Sigh.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP