Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend Recap

Another fun weekend! I went out for a friend's birthday on Friday to our old favorite dive bar for pool and shuffleboard, then I came home to a mini party at our apartment so I stayed up later than I anticipated but had a great time! On Saturday I hung around and played mom to my very hungover roommates and caught up on some TV. Today I went to the driving range and made tortilla soup!

Friday
$20, Bars

Saturday

$10, Groceries

Sunday
$5, 1/2 a bucket of balls at the driving range

Total: $35

I can't believe how little I spent this weekend! I didn't have to buy groceries since I stocked up last weekend and I didn't feel like going shopping, so it was nice to relax and not spend so much. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP